Big things happen in small places
call Becky on 07814558783 or email
- Booking fee £150.00
- Minimum spend applies to events under 100 guests
- We accept Cash and Card (subject to phone coverage)
- we will obtain a temporary events license if needed, we will need to be advised if a music license is needed at the same time as this is not automatically done when we apply for the license.
Terms & Conditions
- It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to purchase or attempt to purchase alcohol. We suggest any one who looks or could be under 21 brings along photo ID or we cannot serve them. We will refuse to serve anyone at the event who purchases or attempts to purchase alcohol for anyone under 18.
- We will refuse to serve anyone at the event who is or appears to be aggressively drunk or uses threatening or abusive behaviour towards staff, customers or other guests.
The little box co will:
- A) Be the sole provider of all beverages at the event unless previously agreed in writing. We do ask any agreed drinks that the hosts provide are stored away after the meal. It will not be permitted for anyone to consume their own drinks at the event. We reserve the right to close the bar down on the day if we fell excessive alcohol is being consumed by guests not purchased from the bar (bringing their own alcohol to the event). We will always speak to the host in the first instance an ask for all drinks not purchased from the bar to be stored away, if after speaking to the host, drinks are still consumed excessively we will make the decision to close the bar immediately and no refund will be issued.
- B) Obtain the Temporary events license if one is needed and advise the client if there are any issues with obtaining such license.
- C) Supply all equipment, staff and drinks.
We will require:
- a 13amp power supply at or near the bar location, unless otherwise advised power is not available.
- Sufficient vehicle access to the premises, prior to the event and at the end of the event.
- Suitable parking arrangement close to the venue, where access is required during the event for re stock purposes and at the end of the event for set down.
Booking and Payments
- Only when the booking fee has been received is your date secure
- All booking fees are NON-REFUNDABLE unless otherwise agreed.
- By signing the booking form and returning, you agree that you have read, understood and accept the terms and conditions.
- In the unlikely event the venue and/or the event is refused an alcohol license the booking fee less any costs incurred in the alcohol license application process will be refunded
- Pre-paid/outstanding balances are to be paid in cleared funds 14 days prior to the event.
- Our pre-paid package’s is based on the number of guests, adults and children, specified on the booking form.
- In the case of a pre-paid bar, should there be more adults or children on the day event than the booking form, we will give you the opportunity to pay for the additional guests at the agreed price per head.
- Should there be a change to the numbers attending, either more or less, we must be informed at least 14 days prior to the event.
Health and safety
- While every effort has been put in place to ensure any dangers are kept to a minimum, we will not be held responsible for any injuries sustained from the misuse of the horsebox, indoor bars or garden games.
- We have a 5* hygiene rating this can be viewed at any time.
- Access is strictly prohibited for any persons other than our staff to enter the horsebox bar or pop-up bars
- The Littlebox Co does not accept any liability for any failure to provide our services due to act of god, ie extreme circumstances beyond our control (including, flooding, fire, severe traffic congestion, car accidents or any foul weather conditions that makes it unsafe or impossible to operate the bars, government lockdown) A full refund of the booking fee will be given in such event or the choice to rearrange subject to date availability.
We will follow all the guidelines set out by the government at the time of the event. Hand sanitisers for staff and guests will be provided for the foreseeable future. If covid 19 guidelines does allow the event to take place and you do not wise to rearrange the date, a refund will be issued minus the temporary events license fee it it has been applied for (£21)